Coconut Oil is one such food that falls under the category of Superfood. A perfect combination of subtle flavor and cholesterol free nature, pouring few drops of coconut oil could mount up the taste of the dish to a new level. If you are still consuming cholesterol loaded oil then you are keeping yourself away from the below mentioned benefits of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil help reducing fat– The medium chain triglycerides (MCT) present in the coconut oil increases the energy expenditure of the body by almost 5% and also aids a lot in weight loss with its consumption over a long period of time.
- Keeps Infection at bay– The lauric acid and monolaurin present in the coconut oil kill bacteria, viruses and fungi thereby keeping any type of infection far away from the body.
- Feed your hunger– People consuming most MCT in a day eats 256 lesser calories and if consumed in the morning during breakfast then people consume fewer calories during lunch.
- Hair Care– Coconut oil is very effective in reducing the protein loss from hair and hence reduces unattractive qualities from the hair.
- Prevent heart diseases– People believe that coconut oil is not good for heart health. Contradictory to this belief, coconut oil contains a generous amount of lauric acid in it which helps in preventing High blood pressure and cholesterol in excess quantity.
- Boost for Immune System– The antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties of coconut oil strengthens the immune system and helps in fighting harmful bacteria and protozoa.
- Digestion– Coconut oil gives a boost to the digestive system and prevents digestion and stomach related problems. It also give relief in irritable bowel syndrome.
CocoEarth’s Liquid Premium Coconut Oil along with bestowing with the aforementioned benefits offers a drooling taste to your dishes. And guess what! No matter what the season is, it is never going to get freeze. Hence, making you free from the hassle of warming it again and again.