Most of the protein bars contain around 10 grams to 20 grams of protein, carbohydrate and fat and they can vary depending on the size and manufacturer of the bars. The protein bars also contain fibrous carbohydrates and sugars.
Here are few of the advantages of using the protein bars:
- Protein bars can improve the recovery timing after an extreme workout.
- Protein bars helps to increases the lean mass.
- Protein bars can increase the muscle power.
- Protein bars makes the blood sugar level steady.
- Protein bars can reduce the risk of heart problems.
Get started with Coco Earth’s Kick Start Protein Bar, a plant-based protein bar which is rich in pea and rice protein. It is easier to digest and is Gluten Free. It has no added sugar and contains good amount of fibres.
You can also visit the Coco Earth blogs for more information regarding the protein bars.
Explore the entire range of healthy organic products by Coco Earth such as – Liquid Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut MCT Oil, The Juggernaut’ Coconut MCT Oil, Organic Coconut Amino Sauce.
The protein need for everyone is different and consuming high protein all the time can lead to serious health issues.
It is always a good idea to consult a nutritionist before starting a high protein diet.