Blueberry Smoothie Tech
Looking for your power booster healthy and tasty smoothies?
Here is an energy booster Blueberry smoothie recipe with the goodness of MCT oil!
Blueberries are Low in calories and high in nutrients. In fact, blueberries are among the most nutrient-dense berries and contains more than 85% water.
MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are the healthiest fats that gets easily metabolised and works as a power fuel for your brain & body.
There are only four basic ingredients to make a perfect smoothie for your breakfast: blueberries and bananas, almond milk and Coco Earth Organic MCT oil. Blend them up for a luscious, plant-based treat!
Recipe yields 2 servings (about 4 cups); you can easily double the content for more people.
- 1 ½ cups to 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cup frozen bananas (I freeze my bananas in ½″ slices)
- Optional nutrition boosters: ¼ cup old-fashioned oats and/or 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Coco Earth Organic Coconut MCT oil
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients
- Blend on low until the blender gains traction, then ramp up to the highest speed as soon as possible (or if your blender has a smoothie function, that will work great). Stop to scrape down the sides or add more milk if necessary
- Once the smoothie is completely smooth and creamy, taste it and blend in maple syrup if you’d like a sweeter smoothie. Divide the smoothie into 2 glasses. Serve immediately!
You can buy 100% pure Coco Earth Organic MCT oil from Cocoearth.
You can also learn about the amazing health benefits of MCT oil from the blog section of Cocoearth.
You can read more about the keto diet on the blog: Keto Diet – The Vegan version.