The CocoEarth grass-fed ghee is made by clarifying the regular butter where all the milk contents are removed from the butter. Ghee is used for cooking and is also used in smoothies, coffee, salads, etc. The health benefits of ghee include weight loss, boosting the immune system and many more. To know more about the health benefits of ghee please read Ghee for beginners.
Besides consumption, the CocoEarth grass-fed ghee also can be used as a beauty product. CocoEarth’s ghee contains essential fatty acids that are known to hydrate all types of skin and it is also known to be used as a natural anti-aging solution. Not only skincare, but ghee is also known to be a very useful component in all general types of cosmetics. Here are a few of the methods on how CocoEarth’s ghee can be used as an effective natural beauty product:
- Hair Care: The rich fatty acids present in the ghee can nurture the scalps and hair follicles and hydrate the hair. Ghee can also be used as a hair conditioner. Massaging your hair with warm ghee also promotes the hair growth as it will stimulate the blood circulation in the scalp.
- Skin Hydration: Ghee fatty acids promote profound hydration and create a smooth and supple effect even on the driest of skins. Simply apply warm ghee on your body before your bath.
- Skin brightener: Applying a face mask made from raw milk, ghee and gram flour for 15 minutes will soften and brighten your skin and make it shine.
- Curing chapped lips: Applying a drop of ghee on the chapped lips will provide moisture to the lips and eventually make it soft and kiss worthy.
- Anti-ageing effect: Ghee contains beta-carotene, vitamin E and antioxidants that help to get rid of dead cells and rejuvenate your skin cells. You can directly massage your skin with ghee or you can consume in food.
- Dark circle cure: Applying ghee regularly under your eyes and your upper eyelids will clear up the dark circles and brighten up the area around your eyes and it will keep you relaxed.
Ghee has multiple benefits to our health and beauty. Ghee is one of the healthiest forms of fat to consume for our body. Besides these, there are several other beauty secrets associated with ghee.
You can purchase the CocoEarth grass-feed ghee butter from here or you can buy it from Woolworths.