Coco Earth™ Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar with mother is loaded with all essential minerals and vitamins including Vitamin B, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium and contain a number of benefits from skincare to weight management to blood pressure regulation.
Let’s take a look and try awesome ways of using this healthy product
1. Manage your health and weight
Gourmet Quality Coconut Cider Vinegar is enriched with various essential minerals, vitamins, and amino including 17 essential amino acids, Vitamin B, Calcium, and iron. Additionally, it is free from calorie and sugar so it contributes to reaching your slimming goals. You can have a mixture of 2 tablespoons of Coconut Cider Vinegar with a glass of water half an hour before your meals to have results as:
- Support Weight Management
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Improves Hormonal Balance to evaluate mood & focus
- Improves digestion system
- Helps regulate blood pressure and metabolism
- Helps in regulating blood sugar
2. Coconut Cider Vinaigrette
30 ml Liquid premium Coconut Oil
30ml Coconut Cider Vinegar
1 tablespoon seeded mustard
1 tablespoon Coconut Amino Sauce (balsamic in taste)
Put all the above ingredients in a blender, blend it well until they are all mixed nicely. Your Sweet & Tangy Vinaigrette is ready. Enjoy it by sprinkling over your favourite salad and achieve a natural zesty cinder flavour.
Tip – You can also add black salt, pepper & similar spices as per your taste buds requirement.
3. Natural cleanser and toner for your face
Coconut Cider Vinegar is a great alternative to chemical-based beauty products. It maintains option acidity of your skin so you can use it to cure your acne. Organic Vinegar kills the bacteria in the skin, removes excess oil, dirt and makeup from the skin leaving it clear and free from impurities.
You can see gradual fading of your facial scars as Coconut Cider Vinegar removes dead skin cells from the skin when applied for regularly for a month.
- To achieve this goal, mix 1 tablespoon of Coconut Cider Vinegar with 2 tablespoons of water. You can apply this mixture to your skin with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for a few minutes and rinse it off using normal water.
- Additionally, you can dab Coconut Cider Vinegar on a cotton ball and apply directly to facial spots. Leave it for thirty minutes and then rinse your face with water and pat dry. Follow this regime twice daily for a few weeks to get better results.
4. Treat itchy skin
You can get relief from your itchy skin by using the mixture of 25ml of Coconut Cider Vinegar and 25ml of water to the itchy skin. Please avoid using it in the open wounds to prevent infection.
5. Natural household cleaner
Coconut Cider Vinegar contains antimicrobial properties which make it perfect for household cleaning including kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Furthermore, Coconut Cider Vinegar is free from toxin and harmful ingredients like other cleaning products. You can use it in many ways including:
- Cleaning surfaces and floors in your home, office
- Unclogging drains
- Sanitise clothes by adding to wash load