- 1 Preheat oven to 180 C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2 Combine flour, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 3 In a separate bowl whisk CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil and eggs until thick. Add brown and white sugar, vanilla and banana to egg mixture, whisk well.
- 4 Pour wet ingredients into dry and fold until just combined. Scoop into lined tins and bake 18 – 20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- 5 Remove from tin and cool completely on a rack.
Tip: Walnuts can be replaced with an equal quantity of other nuts or seeds.