Healthy Oat Flour Pancakes dp
Healthy Oat Flour Pancakes
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Mix all dry ingredients in another bowl and mix them well.
- Now, add wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients and mix
them until it all just combined well.
- Heat a griddle pan and carefully apply a little Coco Earth Liquid Coconut Oil on the griddle surface.
- Pour circles of batter onto the griddle ( ¼ cup ).
- Cook until golden brown on both sides ( ~ 1-2 minutes each side).
- Serve with caramel sauce, maple syrup & fruits.