Low Carb Chocolate Brownie with Almond Flour ch
Low Carb Chocolate Brownie with Almond Flour
- Preheat the oven at 180°C & grease the pan with oil.
- In a bowl, add oil, sugar/sugar replacement, eggs, vanilla extract & milk and stir them well.
- Now add almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and gradually whisk them until all combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan & bake it until the center is set (30-40 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool it in pan for few minutes, then cool on wire rack.