Low Carb Coconut Bread with Coconut Flour dp
Low Carb Coconut Bread with Coconut Flour
- Preheat Oven at 180°C.
- Prep a loaf pan by greasing it with oil or by lining it with parchment paper.
- Mix eggs, oil, milk and stir them well.
- Add all other ingredients to this wet mix and mix them until all combined well.
- Fill the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake it for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool it in a pan for a few minutes, then cool on the wire rack.