- 1 Preheat oven to 200 C. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2 Remove seeds from pumpkin and slice into thin wedges. Trim tops from beetroot and carrots, then peel carrots and quarter beetroot. Peel the onion and cut into wedges.
- 3 Combine orange juice, CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil and rosemary leaves in a small jar. Shake to mix well.
- 4 Drizzle half the oil mixture over veggies, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. Place pumpkin, beetroot, carrots, and onion on the prepared baking trays and roast for 15 minutes. Turn vegetables, add broccolini to trays and roast a further 10-15 minutes until golden and tender.
- 5 While vegetables are roasting, thickly slice halloumi and brush with a bit of the oil mixture. Cook in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until halloumi is golden on both sides.
- 6Serve vegetables over rocket, topped with warm halloumi and pine nuts. Drizzle with remaining orange juice dressing if you wish.
Tips: Haloumi can be replaced with chicken, steak or tofu if you prefer. Pumpkin can be peeled before roasting, but it’s not necessary.