Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Soup Cashew Parmesan techblog2
Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Soup Cashew Parmesan
Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Soup Cashew Parmesan 🧀 Not going to lie, making cauliflower soup look appetising is hard, the meals that don’t photograph well always taste the best!!
- Add 500g frozen cauliflower to a pot, add enough water so that the cauliflower is almost covered and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to a simmer and add 1 veggie stick cube (make sure you use a super low carb one)
Stir and let simmer until the cauliflower is soft.
- Turn the heat off and add 1 heaped tablespoon of CocoEarth ghee butter, some pink salt, few dashes of garlic and herb seasoning and 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Blend with an immersion or stick blender until smooth
If you like it thinner, add more water
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed then transfer to containers and your work lunches are done!
- Heat up in the microwave and top with cashew Parmesan
CocoEarth Grass-Fed Ghee Butter is available in Woolworths. You can also purchase it from CocoEarth website.