Why Coconut MCT Oil is good for Keto diet
MCT oil works as powerful supplement when you’re following a low-carb, high-fat diet. Stay ketosis by using high-quality MCTs like Organic Coconut MCT Oil and don’t be afraid to experiment with your carbohydrate levels.
Here are several reasons why MCT oil benefits for keto :
- Helps intermittent fasting easier — Using MCT oil to boost ketone levels is a smart way to make intermittent fasting on keto more doable Because ketones keep your energy up and hunger suppressed.
- Helps the development of ketones in the body and get into ketosis — Ketones may offer several benefits, such as helping to curb food cravings, increasing mental clarity, improving energy levels, fighting inflammation, and more.
- Supports weight loss — MCTs essentially signal to the brain that the body is receiving adequate energy, therefore the desire to eat is usually reduced. MCT oil can be used to optimize the growth of good bacteria and support the gut lining, which is essential in the weight loss process.
- Increases energy — MCTs are used for energy, less likely to be stored as fat, and can help keep the body in a “fat burning” state. It is proven that they can boost exercise endurance and performance.
- Enhances cognitive function — Ketones cross the blood-brain barrier and are used by the brain efficiently for fuel, which is why some people report feeling more productive and clear-headed when they supplement with MCT oil.
- Easy to digest— MCTs are known to be an easy fat to digest compared to many other fats, which making MCTs are well-tolerated by most people with GI issues, malabsorption problems, digestive disorders like leaky gut syndrome, gallbladder infections and so on.