- For Wholesale Enquiry Please click here.
- Australian Owned | Australian Quality Guarantee
- Grass-Fed Clarified Ghee Butter | Made from 100% Pure Milk Fat
- Rich in Vitamins A, D, E & K, which are Fat-Soluble
- High in Omega-3-6-9 fatty acids, CLA, beta-carotene & antioxidants
- Very High Smoke point- 250° C- ideal for healthy cooking
- Keto & Paleo Diet Friendly | Rich Source of MCTs | Good for Keto Coffee
- Lactose, BPA & Casein Free
- Zero-Cholesterol, Zero-Carbs & Chemical Free
Grass-Fed Ghee Butter-250ml
or 4 payments of $1.49 with Afterpay
What is CocoEarth Grass-Fed Ghee Butter? How is it made?
CocoEarth Grass-Fed Ghee Butter is highly clarified butter that is made through an indigenous(desi) method which involves unsalted butter(makkhan) being slowly heated until the moisture gets evaporated & impurities are physically filtered.
Why choose CocoEarths Grass-Fed Ghee Butter?
CocoEarth’s Ghee Butter is sourced from grass-fed clarified ghee butter and made through indigenous method. CocoEarth’s Ghee Butter is exclusively handmade by slow heating unsalted butter to evaporate moisture and physically filtering impurities. It has a very high smoke temperature of 250°C.
- 100% pure Grass-Fed Ghee (Clarified Butter) with no chemicals added and contains no impurities
- CocoEarth Ghee Butter is rich in MCTs(Medium Chain Triglycerides), Vitamins-A, D, E & K which are fat-soluble, Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, CLA, beta-carotene, and antioxidants which makes it really good for health
- Ghee Butter has very high smoke point-250°C which makes it suitable for healthy cooking, Frying (deep & shallow), Baking, Roasting, Sautéing or coffee creamer
- Good for Keto Diet- it is rich in MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) & has zero Carbs: perfect for Keto Coffee
- Ghee Butter is Paleo Diet friendly
- It is Lactose-free, Casein-free & comes in BPA free packaging
What are the health benefits of Ghee Butter?
CocoEarth’s Ghee Butter contains healthy nutrients including MCTs, Omega, Vitamins, CLA, beta-carotene & antioxidants which makes it incredibly healthy for the human body. Some of the health benefits of Ghee includes:
- Ghee can help in weight loss– CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid) has proven to support weight loss in scientific studies
- Ghee can strengthen the immune system– Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidants capabilities improves the strength of the immune system
- Ghee can improve digestion– MCTs may help improve digestion
- Ghee may help balance hormones– Vitamin D & E can improve hormonal balance
- Strengthens bones– Ghee is rich in Vitamin K which helps to strengthen bones
- Ghee may reduce the risk of heart disease– Ghee has absolute Zero-Cholesterol so it may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Ghee can improve Flexibility– CLA lubricates joints, connective tissue and promotes lean muscle mass
How to use CocoEarth’s Ghee Butter?
Usage: Ghee Butter is a healthier & tastier alternative to traditional cooking oil. It has rich caramel & buttery taste and can be used as:
- As CocoEarth Ghee Butter has a very high smoke point 250ºC, it is good for healthy cooking, Frying (Deep & Shallow)
- Ghee Butter good for Baking- try it with your baking recipes
- Ghee Butter can be used for Roasting
- Ghee Butter is also suitable for Sautéing
- It is rich in MCTs(Medium Chain Triglycerides) which makes it perfect for Keto and can be used as Coffee Creamer– for Keto Coffee
What is in the bottle?
Ingredients: 100% Pure Ghee Butter (Milk Fat)
Storage Direction: Store in a cool and dry place