What is Liquid Coconut Oil?
Liquid Coconut Oil is the healthiest extract of the coconut oil that contains 4x more MCTs than traditional Virgin Coconut Oil. The reason why it is called liquid coconut oil is that it always stays liquid regardless of season or weather.
Why choose CocoEarth’s Liquid Coconut Oil?
CocoEarth’s Liquid Coconut Oil is:
- Made from 100% pure Organically Grown Coconuts
- Contains more than 93% MCTs
- 4x healthier than traditional Virgin Coconut Oil
- Expeller Pressed- No Nasties or Solvents are added
- Always Stays Liquid – very easy & convenient to use
- Enriched with most healthiest MCTs- Lauric, Caprylic and Capric Acids
- Free from Pesticides, Gluten & Cholesterol
- Subtle Coconut Flavour
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Free from harmful saturated and trans fatty acids
Why Liquid Coconut Oil is Good for health?
Liquid Coconut Oil is rich with the healthiest fats known as Medium Chain Triglycerides or MCTs. These MCTs doesn’t get stored in your body but instead turns into instant energy. Liquid Coconut Oil may have a number of health benefits including:
- Helps Weight Loss, prevent obesity
- Improves Digestion
- Help Protecting Heart Health
- Kill Harmful Micro-organism
- Protect Skin, Hair and Dental Health
- Increases Energy Level
- Boost Brain Functions
What are common uses of Liquid Coconut Oil?
Liquid Coconut Oil is an excellent companion for a healthy lifestyle.
- Used as Healthy Cooking
- Add to Dips & Sauces
- Excellent for Dressings on salads. Add it your Keto meal plan
- Add to Smoothies
- Used for Baking & Sautéing
- Great for Coffee Creamer
- Excellent Topical oil for Skin Care & Haircare and many more
What ingredients are used in making CocoEarth’s Liquid Coconut Oil?
Ingredients: 100% Coconut Oil(Potent part of Coconut Oil)
FAQ: What chemicals are mixed in making of CocoEarth’s Liquid Coconut Oil?
CocoEarth’s Liquid Coconut Oil is expeller pressed 100% Pure Coconut Oil only which means no Chemicals, hexane, solvents or other nasties are added in it.
How to store Liquid Coconut Oil?
It is very easy to store Liquid Coconut Oil. There is absolutely No special equipment, refrigeration unit or machinery required at all. Simply store it in a cool, dry place.