Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins Tech
Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
Here is the recipe for Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins (white chocolate completely optional).
- 1 &1/2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/2 cup full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup light olive oil, or CocoEarth coconut oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1 teas bicarbonate soda
- pinch salt
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen)
- white chocolate button for the top (optional)
Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Fill 12 large muffin holes with cases. Mix all ingredients together well with a whisk, except the berries and chocolate. Stir in berries, then use a 1/4 cup measure to fill the cases evenly. Pop the chocolate button on top of each muffin if using. Bake the muffin for 25-30 minutes. The muffins are now ready to be served.
You can purchase the liquid coconut oil online from Coco Earth or you can buy it from the cooking oil section of Woolworths and Coles.
For more recipes and information about the various coconut oil products please visit the recipes and blog from Coco Earth .