Banana Protein Pancakes with Lentil Flour dp
Banana Protein Pancakes with Lentil Flour
- 1 cup Coco Earth Lentil Flour
- 2 eggs white (optional)
- 1 banana (ripe, peeled)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Coco Earth Liquid Coconut Oil
- Mix all dry ingredients (Coco Earth Lentil Flour with a pinch of salt, baking powder and cinnamon) in a bowl.
- Blend banana with milk and egg white and pour it into a separate bowl with maple syrup and vanilla.
- Now, add wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients and mix them until it all just combined well.
- Heat a griddle pan and carefully apply a little Coco Earth Liquid Coconut Oil on the griddle surface.
- Pour circles of batter onto the griddle ( ¼ cup ).
- Cook until golden brown on both sides ( ~ 1-2 minutes each side).
- Enjoy with some fruits and maple syrup or caramel sauce of your choice.