Coconut Oil has numerous health benefits not only for human but also for pets.
Benefits of using Coconut Oil for your pet
- Adding a teaspoon of Coconut Oil to your pet’s diet daily help improve their digestion, eliminate bad breath problem and improve joint problems. It also helps them in weight management.
- Applying Coconut Oil to the affected area reduces fungal infections and prevent yeast growth.
- Massaging Coconut Oil to the pet’s skin not only conditions their skin but also treats dry skin, dandruff, treat fleas, help them soothing hot spots.
- Pet odour can be treated by applying Coconut Oil.
- Coconut Oil does not attract bugs due to its repellent nature.
- Regular intake of Coconut Oil balances thyroid issues of pets.
- Applying Coconut Oil to the cleaned cuts and wound help in healing them faster.
- Coconut Oil can be used for conditioning foot pads of pets.
- Coconut Oil boosts their energy and immune system by enhancing nutrient absorption.
TIP: Recommended dosage is 1 to 2 teaspoon a day.
If you are a pet lover, you must have enjoyed reading the benefits of Coconut Oil for your pet. Practise these methods of using Coconut Oil and make your pet’s life healthy and happy.