Coffee has stimulant properties which enhance our cognitive function, concentration and focus. Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) is one of the forms of saturated fatty acids. They are quickly digested because of their shorter chain length and do not get stored in the body unlike long-chain triglycerides (LCT). Coconut MCT Oil consists of Caprylic & Capric acids also known as C8 & C10 which are extracted using coconut oil. Additionally, these are extremely low on carbs, making it a perfect addition to your coffee.
Why use Coconut MCT Oil in your coffee?
There are a number of health benefits of adding Coconut MCT Oil in your coffee including:
- Enhances Digestion process and Suppresses Hunger
- Supports Weight Loss and Muscle Gain process
- Improves brain focus & boosts metabolism
- Good for gut-health
- Completely Cholesterol-free and good for Heart
- Supports enhancing brain functioning in Alzheimer, Epilepsy and Autism disease
- May help controlling Blood Sugar Level to Support Diabetes Management
How to use Coconut MCT Oil in your coffee?
Add Coconut MCT Oil to your coffee to make your coffee tastier and healthier. You can also add it to your drinks, smoothies, shakes, yogurt, oatmeals and salad dressing.
- Start with adding 1 teaspoon of Coconut MCT Oil for first three days in your coffee.
- You can then add 2 teaspoons of Coconut MCT Oil for a week.
- Then, you can increase the amount to one to two tablespoon as your body adjusts
Which Coconut MCT Oil is good?
CocoEarth’s Coconut MCT Oil is prepared from 100% organic coconuts and is a perfect option for adding it your coffee.