If you exercise every morning, you know how important it is to have a proper brekkie.
Drinking a kiwi smoothie will fill you up with vitamins and minerals.
A single fruit contains over 90 mg of vitamin C.
Just add one tablespoon of Coco Earth Organic MCT Oil to make it better!
MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are the healthiest fats that get easily metabolised and works as a power fuel for your brain & body.
- 4 cup cold milk
- 2 banana
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 kiwi
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 cubes ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon Coco Earth Organic MCT oil
- Peel and chop bananas and kiwifruit. Put these pieces in a smoothie maker.
- Add half the chilled milk and blend. Add honey and the remaining milk and blend again.
- Add ice and MCT oil, blend till it gets crushed.
- Place the pomegranate pearls in stemmed glasses, pour the liquid mixture from top and serve cold.